SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
I like the Adige slipper in my ktm. they use stock clutch plates and come with different thickness washers to preload the clutch springs to tune the slipper actuation. I think the stm slippers require their clutch plates and if you want to adjust actuation you have to buy a different diaphram spring and the springs aren't cheap. the adige is my opinion and I don't have a honda but I'm sure others will chime in on what they like!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I had a STM in my 2007 CRF and loved it. I have used the STM in the past in some of my sportbikes and had great luck with them. I have heard good things about the Hinson too. The STM is definitly a very quality built piece, i'm sure you will like it if it fits your budget.

·
Registered
527 Posts
fyi STM uses stock clutch plates, but you are correct in needing to buy a different diaphragm if you want to change how much it slips. I've had an STM in two different bikes though and never felt the need to adjust them.

I'm sure you can't go wrong with either the STM, Hinson or Adige...they all pretty much do the same thing in different ways.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts