SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Replacing all my rad hoses on KTM cause I think they are contributing to the fouling of my coolant.

Got all of them on but one, that is proving itself to be a bitch. Just doesn't seem to fit on all the way.

Thinking about putting in some boiling water to make it more pliable and see if I can get it to fit over nipple.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Just curious, but what brand are they? If it's Samco, call them up and they will make it right. Though every set I've had was a spot on fit.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not samco, Tusk.

Trimmed hose a bit and used some dish soap and all is good. Don't have to worry about another hour in the 100 deg garage.

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Isn't Samco out of the UK? Do they have a US seller?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Shameless self promoter!! :lol: :D :coffee:
Seriously, MotoHose kicks ass. Great fit, every time.

APA, I'm doing some top end work before the weekend. Once I've got it back together with my new MotoHose kit installed, I'll send you some pics from the track. Maybe you can throw them up on your site or whatever. BTW, I purchased them off of Pete at Supermoto Specialties in Toronto. Great guy with top notch customer service. He treats everybody as if they were his only customer.

My bad on the hijack. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Thank you for the kind words...... shameless self promoting and I clean the toilet too!
Its a 1 man business so someone has to do it :rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts