SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to update you guys on the new way I am operating my school. Although I still plan to have some date around the country....Locally, I am available for private and semi-private lessons at any time! The way it works is the cost for private one-on-one lessons is $600.00 for the day. If you are into adding another rider or friend the cost is $100.00 for each additional rider. This is a great way to get private lessons for a small cost. For example, if you want to do a private day for five guys the cost is $1000.00 for the day. Thats $200 each. I will do the classes at Grange or Adams during the week or even the weekends. This does not include track fees. Bike rentals are $300.00 for the day and is not included in the school fee.

Also, for guys from out of town, this is a great way to fly in and get some schooling! I can help arrange everything!

If you want me to do a school in your location I need your help. Give me a track location and dates that work. I will see about track rental, but I will need your help to get a group of guys together. Most locations seem to need 10 guys to make it worth while. Just call me...

I hope to see you guys at the track soon! If you want to set up a time or have any questions please give me a call!

Thanks
Gary Trachy
714-493-9850

·
Registered
327 Posts
I am still interested in a multi-day class between Atlanta, GA. And Birmingham, AL. Some potential tracks are MGKT, Little Talladega or Barber's. Barber's would be awesome, but expensive. MGKT has been considered. Little Talladega might be a good option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts