SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
First vid is okay
the second one is hilarious
I love how they knock on the guys who wear shorts and t shirts.
How about the guys who try to pass suvs on the OUTSIDE of a corner.
Good thing the leathers and helmet saved him so he can go do that again.

·
Registered
362 Posts
First vid is okay
the second one is hilarious
I love how they knock on the guys who wear shorts and t shirts.
How about the guys who try to pass suvs on the OUTSIDE of a corner.
Good thing the leathers and helmet saved him so he can go do that again.
he is lucky he didnt catch a wooden pole!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
i dont know about you guys but crash vids send sharp pains into my lower stomach area i have a hard time watching them

·
Registered
265 Posts
Allthough I am a sumo junkie, I raced sportbikes for a few year and the guy in the first vid has i going on..............nice.

·
1,229 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
The 1st vid is sick, talk about control and power to spare, what bike is that white one? the way he gets off the seat when it starts to drift is very impressive just letting it out. Wish I had power to weight ratio like that. What is that???

·
Registered
10 Posts
The 1st vid is sick, talk about control and power to spare, what bike is that white one? the way he gets off the seat when it starts to drift is very impressive just letting it out. Wish I had power to weight ratio like that. What is that???
He is riding two bikes in the clip, the one with under tail exhaust is an Yamaha R1. The non under tail is a Suzuki GSXR probably a 1000 as well.

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
I've seen vids of mitchell before, that guy is one helluva rider and always fun to watch for sure.

·
Registered
47 Posts
yeah Mitch Rocks it hard on a GSXR750:bowdown:, i've had the pleasure watching him up here at Spokane Raceway. Running the 750 in the thou' class he goofs off a bit but in the 750's he gets down to biz -the slides are still there, jus not as dramatic and he'll do it lap after lap after lap.....:clap:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts