SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha! capitol forest. i though that looked familar. i used to ride there when i was in the army.
Lol...yep. Good place to have in your back yard!:thumbup:

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
yeah. i enjoyed it when it wasnt too wet or cold. you know, the like month and a half of warm, good weather there. course i didnt have the x back then. tore it up on the loud ass yfz.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
:lol: Sux, don't it?

You gotta turn up the sound real loud and watch it all the way through for full pleasure.
Me sucking wind, grinding around on the pavement and moaning is PRICELESS!

·
Registered
454 Posts
:lol: Sux, don't it?

You gotta turn up the sound real loud and watch it all the way through for full pleasure.
Me sucking wind, grinding around on the pavement and moaning is PRICELESS!
I want to feel bad for laughing, glad you were mostly OK....you kinda sounded like the grape stomping woman.... (52 seconds in: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMS0O3kknvk)

Here's my first oops....I had another but didn't get it on video..

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
the audio is out of sync for some reason

this was my worst oops moment. also a big OH FUCKING SHIT moment

·
Registered
435 Posts
the audio is out of sync for some reason

this was my worst oops moment. also a big OH FUCKING SHIT moment
link no wo:anim_peep:rkie just loads forever..

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Oops

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Kx619 ouch!...I guess you weren't wearing any gear:rolleyes:... Thanks to all this pictures here in smj now i wear my gear 90% of the time (yes i know it should be 100)... 90 is not bad considering that before was only 30

I hope you get well soon and probably you will get a nice jacket next time you go out riding

:thumbup:

·
Registered
154 Posts

Not my crash but I was leading this ride when my buddy went down in the field...long story short..went across a pedestrian walkway over I-10 and luck plays it that there was a county sherriff truck on the other side:clap: He didnt light us up (there was 12 of us so Im sure he thought we would of scattered) Either way we hit this field and hauled ass before he lit us up as he was following us for a bit..then it happens:laughingr

Skip to 1:30 to see the fall

1 - 20 of 120 Posts