Registered
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
both feet on pegs 3rd gear yz450f pilot power tires

[/IMG]

·
Registered
93 Posts

First Weeks havin' my SMR510. Track pics will follow as soon as I get there. Not having a transport vehicle for motards sucks!
Tires are some dunlops, i do not really like.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Very nice! I had 2CTs on my last bike (Buell XB9R/S) and absolutely loved them. Once the tires are up on my sumo I'll be getting some for it.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
The pictures are trickling in from yesterdays BamaRides Gymkhana in Birmingham, AL.

We don't get very low, but mannnnn do we goooooOOOO !

·
Registered
3,117 Posts

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
Deals Gap a.k.a. Tail of the Dragon

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
hey, i suppose those are battlax bt003-rs, what do you think of em?
i'm still considering my choices for my next rubber change :hmmm:
Yep, you are correct sir. I've tried a lot of tires, and I love 'em, I'm on my fourth set. They heat up quickly, stick like glue, have tons of feedback, and when they do let go they generally do it very progressively. :thumbup:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yep, you are correct sir. I've tried a lot of tires, and I love 'em, I'm on my fourth set. They heat up quickly, stick like glue, have tons of feedback, and when they do let go they generally do it very progressively. :thumbup:
thanks! appreciate your opinion, probably gonna decide between those or pilot powers! i'm running 3.5" rear rims on a smoker so i'm going with the 150. will it be harder to warm it up because of the weight of a 2 stroke?

·
Registered
799 Posts
thanks! appreciate your opinion, probably gonna decide between those or pilot powers! i'm running 3.5" rear rims on a smoker so i'm going with the 150. will it be harder to warm it up because of the weight of a 2 stroke?
I run a smoker... and if I can get dunlop slicks to warm up, you can get anything to! :)

1 - 20 of 527 Posts