SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
http://www.heldusa.com/akira.htm

Way 'spensive, but the only gloves that seem to last me a reasonable length of time before I wear them out. I also like having the metal buttons on the palm, which seems to be kinda hard to find nowadays.

·
Registered
76 Posts

Alpinestars GPX. A bit pricy but i used to work at a dealership so i got them cheap. The pinky is attached to the other finger which i think is neat.. they are comfy and fit good. And they look friggin sweet. :lol:

·
Registered
9,329 Posts
I got the Cortech HDX gloves. Great for sumo IMO, and resonably priced at around $45

·
Registered
9,329 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
http://www.heldusa.com/akira.htm

Way 'spensive, but the only gloves that seem to last me a reasonable length of time before I wear them out. I also like having the metal buttons on the palm, which seems to be kinda hard to find nowadays.
yes. that's what I use. they last forever but they'll start to stink after a couple years.:D

I've tried washing but I don't think it's drying fast enough cause the stink comes back after a few days.:lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
I have the older style icon hooligan gloves. I know I know, very squidly. But I like them, they look cool. I got a really good deal on them in a closeout sale, and I wouldn't have bought them but i tried them on and liked them. The armor is plastic but its only connected on the bottom half so your fingers can bend more easily. I've hit the plastic knuckle protectors pretty hard before and they are fairly tough, it nicked the paint but protected my knuckle.

Here's a picture, but mine are all black leather with red plastic. No red leather at all.

·
Registered
772 Posts
no glove, no love. got a pair stolen off my bike when i paid for gas yesterday... went to home depot and bout some mechanix gloves to continue my ride and get home.

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Advanced Performance Accessories Supermoto gloves $34.95.....that is $10 off the regular $44.95

We are discontinuing the Red & Blue colors so when the stock is sold they are gone. We will continue to carry the Black gloves.

* Leather / Neoprene construction for durability and breathing

* REAL Carbon/Kevlar mesh knuckle protection

* Kevlar padded palm

* Gripper material on palm to increase grip resulting in less arm pump

* Gripper material on lever finger tips

* Padded outside thumb and tops of fingers to reduce impact

* Double stitched stress areas for added strength

* Velcro strap

* Available sizes XS - 3XL

(see specific sizes and colors available on the web site drop down size menu)

* Available in Red, Blue, and Black

1 - 20 of 29 Posts