SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating selling my converted TE250 Sumo. I would want $7500 with both wheels/tires/plastics, but not sure about the market. It is a 2012 with 350 miles (oil changed at 300). What do you guys think? I am getting into mini-sumo racing and have a CRF100 being converted, so I am not leaving the sumo's totally! Just wanted to get some fellow SMJ guys input.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Debating selling my converted TE250 Sumo. I would want $7500 with both wheels/tires/plastics, but not sure about the market. It is a 2012 with 350 miles (oil changed at 300). What do you guys think? I am getting into mini-sumo racing and have a CRF100 being converted, so I am not leaving the sumo's totally! Just wanted to get some fellow SMJ guys input.
I doubt anyone would pay $7500.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I would say its about a $6000 bike in todays market if you want to sell it. At $6500 it would take a while. Personally I dont think youll get more then $6500. I wouldn't pay more then $6k and would offer $5,5 to start. Great looking bike though. It might be worth more in states like CA where it is harder to get a non factory plated bike plates. JM2C

1 - 5 of 5 Posts