SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Honestly.....what answer do you think you'll get here????????

Harley all the way dude. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Trust me, I am a motorcycle expert. I think you should buy a supermoto.

·
Registered
366 Posts
i think you should bet a moped fat chicks dig em.:rofl:

·
Registered
50 Posts
If you are looking to pick up chicks and ride them on the back, go R6. Wanna blast corners, ride monster wheelies, and go up and down stairs - get a tard.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
First bike? Yeah. Get a sportbike so when you drop it in the driveway, you can spend thousands making it pretty again. Or crash it doing 150. Alot of us have both. And various other motorcycles, but man, what answer did you expect? Get on a sportbike forum and ask them. See how many of them tell you to go moto.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
My opinion may be biased, but I just got my first motorcycle about 2 months ago and I took my Motorcycle Safety Course at the Week-End and I will honestly say that me buying a motard is my best investment. I radiator shroud costs a bit less than chromed up gas tank. It really made me handle and ride slower and it is really a beginner friendly kinda bike. After you get the hang of it just upgrade to a Husquavarna, KTM, etc..
Think about it and try one. :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
Having been a regular attendee/participant at a lot of the track days and races in my area, the guys with a dirt/MX background always seem to have the upper hand when it comes to handling a street bike. There are a lot of things that an off road bike will teach you about bike control that you just won't get on a street bike (sport bike). I would think that this decision is a no brainer. Of all the bikes that I have and have had the sumo is the one that stands out as the most fun and versatile by far. Sportbikes are fun, but I would highly recommend getting some seat time in on a sumo and then looking into a sportbike later on down the road if you still have the urge.

·
Registered
281 Posts
based on your name, i'm going to assume you are in fact a woman. That said, if this is your first go round, a sumo like a DRZ wouldn't be a bad choice if you are like over 5'8'ish.
sport bikes are one trick ponies, but still fun, lots of fun. I just find the sumo way more useful at the moment. try them both!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm thinking this question is BS. Looking at the other 3 post they all have different advertising much like their signature....

·
Registered
218 Posts
Get a Sumo...you wont regret it.:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts