SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,678 Posts
I kinda liked the earlier design....:hmmm: better...but hey I've been screamin for these suckers for alooong time so far beit for me...:rolleyes: The shirts themselves are great...good variety....don't forget the fender and back window stickers...I know...never satisfied...:lol:

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
First...good on you Chris for getting something in the works.

But IMHO I think the design is too busy. My input is to use the same logo that is on the mug. A large printout of that on the back of the shirt and a smaller printout over the left breast pocket area. Shrits available in white or ash. Black too if you could color the logo to contrast, say in KTM orange. hehe

And +2 on the car decals, same as the mug, and fender decals in whatever format works best there. Maybe something even as simple as a 3"x3" SMJ decal of some kind. That way it could be put on front fender, back fender, airbox cover, tank shroud etc.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to say, I'm not happy with the more graphic design as it looks on the shirt... it's too small, but that's a limitation with using cafepress.

I am leaning towards Chase's suggestion of using the more detailed version of the current site logo on both the front & back.

I will wait a week for more input before I go and make changes.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have to agree with Brian, the new design is kinda busy & I generally prefer simpler designs.. But, I would probably buy any SMJ shirt & stickers just to show support.

As long as they arent pink with rainbows on them :lol:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
This is my first viewing and I think there cool. Good job. I like the color selection, but the price is alittle steep. However, I will still support this forum and buy some stuff. I would rock the fender decal/graphic. Is that still available?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.