SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Just wondering what you guys thought of a trackday at Shannonville on the kart track? We had a trackday there last weekend on the Nelson side and there wound up being about 6 guys on supermotards there so we had a class just for them. We had them running the kart section which takes out the high speed turn 1 and turns it into a sharp right for everyone to back it in to! Dave Arnold was there and he loved the setup. This got us thinking about doing a supermoto class for some of our other days this year. (we have 8 more days)

If you guys are interested at all, just reply to this thread...if we get enough people, we'll run the class!

Just so you know, the price is $150 for the day from 9-5.

I'm not trying to advertise anything here, just want to gauge interest...

Thanks!
Geoff

·
Registered
54 Posts
You can safely add me and about 7 others (to the above) to commit to coming out if we can run the kart track!
Please let me know if that's enough of a commitment and we'll all come out ...... and thanks for thinking about the motards!

www.jabouriracing.ca

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, sounds good. a couple more people and we should be good to go. I was thinking the 24th of June. Its a Saturday so you'll have Sunday to recover :) We have a day booked already and still have quite a few spots left. This will be the day to have a supermoto class.

I'll let everyone know for sure in a couple days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts