SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ne l'un des conducteurs de VTT amateur ou pro qui étaient à Shannonville avoir une bonne vidéo GoPro sur des images de la pension à partir de Shannonville? Je tiens à poster ce d'essayer d'attirer les conducteurs de VTT de l'Ontario.

Do any of the amateur or pro atv riders that were at Shannonville have a good GoPro video of on board footage from Shannonville? I want to post this to try and attract ATV riders from Ontario.

Merci

Sam

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There were over 20 atv's at our first race this year and I have heard more are planning to come for the race sept 15&16. Come race with us in September.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i only have mx dirt tires right now, is there a class that i could be competetive in with them for now? until i get a set of supermoto tires. i race supermoto in the winter on ice but haven't in the summer yet.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some of the amateur atv riders use old dirt tires for Supermoto. It's not the best set up but they are good to try it and learn to slide on pavement.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i will probobly come out in september just to watch, funds are pretty low right now to jump into another racing series. i will definitly try and enter next year if they are still going to be doing this event.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts