SuperMoto Junkie banner

Shannonvile Race

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Moto North 
#1 ·
As some of you may be aware Shannonville approached me about running an exhibition race as part of the John Nelson Memorial on Sat. July 22. I have solicited response from our SM group with no real commitment, save one. Shannonville has offered to run a program from 5:30 pm until approx 9:00 pm. Therefore it would be a limited program. Unless we can get 20 or more to commit I would recommend they not proceed. I would welcome your response/committment.
dg

#2 ·
Clarrification

I was asked about license requirements, etc. today and there seems to be some confusion so here goes...a one day Race License is required and if I am not mistaken it is $20. We haven't set an entry fee but it won't be outragious by any means...maybe enough to cover lighting...no race school is required for SM only (to roadrace the day program you will need your Race License and a race school)...regular SM Rules apply in regards to bike prep and riding gear...so far I have 4 confirmations only which would not make much of a program.
dg

#3 ·
I should be able to let you know by week's end.
If all goes well the bike should be reassembled and my truck licenced heh.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.