·
Registered
3,117 Posts
Jonny when does this madness end.:rofl::rofl:

:thumbup: going to look sweet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here´s me seconding the "shameless plug" as it´s well deserved for good service and a quality product (carbon fork protectors on my 630):clap:

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
hey i was going to order a bunch of parts from them if you dont mind me asking what did you pay for the front fender support
The price is on their web site...too scared to look now:lol:

It's a nice piece tho:thumbup:

proper trajedy about the euro/gbp exchange rate thats for sure!!but I think I'll be a repeat customer

·
Registered
323 Posts
just ordered the from sprocket cover and right side engine guard, going to be ordering more in the next couple weeks, and it is only money it always comes back (if you work hard enough)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Will this fender support fit direct on my 2010 510smr ? I've noticed mine bounces a bit and that support looks nice and I'm all for putting the most black parts on my bike . Just alittle to much white for me. Even the oem support would be fine if it fits but I dont know.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Will this fender support fit direct on my 2010 510smr ?
I doubt it very much.I've switched to an 08 style front mudguard

edit

..altho I will try my old support on the 2010 fender and let you know,but it's at work,so it will have to be tomorrow

editted again.....no it won't fit,the 2010 guard has an extra rib that would be in the way

1 - 15 of 15 Posts