SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know....all I did was clean it, but I think the wet look is some serious woody material. :rock:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I love your bike, I really really do, how does it ride? Hope to sell my current bike to get an SM, is the seat daily rideable?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey goose, that husky is nice. Is she a hussy when wet? j/k man. I like the huskys alot. Whats the service schedule like on them? I don't really know too much about them.:headscrat

·
Registered
295 Posts
definately top 3 favorite husky right there.

the service is 3000 miles after the first 600 mile service, thats, oil, filters and valves. doesnt hurt to do it more often if you like, cam chain can go within 10,000 miles. go read the husky forum, tons of good info, this is for the 610, the 450 and 510 are more work but not unbearable

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
whew ....thought with that thread title you were posing in a speedo....:rofl:
definately an awesome lookin ride....my favorite street tard for sure....
How many clicks ya got on her now ?

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is the seat daily rideable?
It's a Renazco, very comfy. The stocker is mearly a 2x6 wrapped in vinyl. :lol:

whew ....thought with that thread title you were posing in a speedo....:rofl:
definately an awesome lookin ride....my favorite street tard for sure....
How many clicks ya got on her now ?
I can arrange the speedo shot if ya like, how about me laying across the seat all covered in 10w60. :eek::lol:

Got 6400 clicks on 'er this summer. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I can arrange the speedo shot if ya like, how about me laying across the seat all covered in 10w60. :eek::lol:
You can fnd this procedure under the "How to get instantly Banned from SMJ" section. :lol:

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
:laughingr

Hey Goose "If" you bought another street tard what would it be....?

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Goose "If" you bought another street tard what would it be....?
If I bought another street-ready tard I'd probably go European again like a KTM525 or Husaberg650,
but if I could have any other tard out there (stock or custom-built)..................................it would have to be Swatdoc's YZ. :bowdown:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts