SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seven Cities SUMO'S!!!! Formally Virginia rollcall!!
VA BEACH
NORFOLK
HAMPTON
PORTSMOUTH
CHESAPEAKE
NEWPORT NEWS
SUFFOLK
AND ALL OF VIRGINIA!!!!!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
This morning on my way to work, I saw a CRF sumo headed to NAS Oceana. If anyone knows who this is, get him on this forum and out to some rides.

I went for a ride on Sunday with some guys from Hampton Roads Sportbikes forum and had a good time. The weather was legit over the weekend, but it seems to be fading.

Oh...and I think I'm going to be headed to NCBIKE for a track day on the 24th or 25th of this month. It's about an hour and a half from HR, so get some $$ together and lets go track these bitches and embarass some sportbikes on a track. Hit up www.teampromotion.com for info and registration. Gear rental is available and comes with most initial memberships. If you're military, you get even better deals from them.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Me Eric and trey will be having the first meet for the club next Sunday to set it up as a real club.

As for the track rides I wont be attending any of that due to money travel to the track and so forth. I would rather ride 2-4 times a week on the street for less money.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Me Eric and trey will be having the first meet for the club next Sunday to set it up as a real club.

As for the track rides I wont be attending any of that due to money travel to the track and so forth. I would rather ride 2-4 times a week on the street for less money.
hell yeah, if need be you can throw your bike with mine at no cost of travel!!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lets all meet up and ride tomorrow (Sunday). I know that Eric was tying to set something up. Nice days are getting harder to come by this time of year, so lets get out there and Braaappp!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Question

So, I saw a guy riding tonight on my way home from school and stopped to talk to him. I just moved here and haven't seen a lot of guys that ride supermoto here. He told me about a group called "Seventh City Samurai". I am guessing he got it wrong and that is you guys. Just wondering what you guys are about and where you guys meet up. Would love to here back and maybe ride with you guys some time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts