SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By now you know that our round in conjunction with the Pro round is not happening on 9/19 at pacific raceways.

It's been moved to Redmond, Oregon on 9/30.

Being that this event was previously scheduled to be a WA only event and it's being run in Oregon (and that we have already lost more than 1 event off the regional schedule), I think it's prudent to make this be both a wa and a regional pointed event.

G

·
I'm confused... I thought there was not a regional series this year. Wasn't that cancelled along with pulling the SUSA sanctioning from Pat's?

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
You have to admit this idea is pretty F-ed up. I know all the history - better than I want to - but you have to admit it's sad.

I'm kind of glad that I'm not in contention for any series points this year. I don't even know what series I would ride in if I could've.

But you can't complain about not having enough opportunities to ride!!! There's all sorts of shit going on! In a way it's taken all the stress of a series away and made this year just a fun experience/ growing season. No one can complain about not having enough seat time. How many friggen exhibition races are there this year? 15? 20?

just some positive spin on a hard subject. :headscrat ;) :hmmm: :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts