SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2008 Yamaha R1, lots of extras, some not shown in pic. $10,500
2006 Honda CRF 250R, ridden 10 times this last 1.5 years. $3300
2006 KTM 450smr, ridden 3 times, sliders, hand guards, stock front 17 and a 16.5 front. $4800 FIRM. :thumbup:
Oh, and my 2004 Chevy Silverado lowered truck, low miles. $14900. FIRM also. 503-381-6411 Jason
Spread the word, thanks.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything OK ?
Yup, just pressing the "life reset" button. Clearing my mind and life, taking a step back and looking in from the outside. The last thing I want to sell is my sumo, so I hope everything else sells first.

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
"Life Reset" ....Yyyyup know whatya mean for sure......! Good luck with your sales.....they are priced well and in stunning condition....:thumbup:
When you get it all figured out lemme know... I can't find my reset button....? ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
I want your r1 but I'm about 10,000 short
are you racing Sunday or are you stepping out?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I want your r1 but I'm about 10,000 short
are you racing Sunday or are you stepping out?
I might practice on Saturday. So I guess i'll have to change my ad. to "ridden 4 times". :rolleyes:

·
Registered
692 Posts
"Life Reset" ....Yyyyup know whatya mean for sure......! Good luck with your sales.....they are priced well and in stunning condition....:thumbup:
When you get it all figured out lemme know... I can't find my reset button....? ;)
You button is just to damn small to locate there Brian. Lov ya buddy

·
Registered
41 Posts
good luck

I was drooling over the pickup--it's very clean. I looked it over at Pat's Acres a few weekends ago and it is a great looking truck if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm drooling over the R1....wish I could do it.
I wish you could also. Since I can't seem to advertise it on craigslist? Everytime I put it up somebody flags it within 5 minutes. I'm thinking it's somebody else with an R1 or a dealership? Pissing me off though.. :rant:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I wish you could also. Since I can't seem to advertise it on craigslist? Everytime I put it up somebody flags it within 5 minutes. I'm thinking it's somebody else with an R1 or a dealership? Pissing me off though.. :rant:
Have you listed your bikes up north, seattle/tacoma? I've sold three bikes in as many years to buyers from up there very quickly after they sat on portland craigs with no interest for weeks.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have you listed your bikes up north, seattle/tacoma? I've sold three bikes in as many years to buyers from up there very quickly after they sat on portland craigs with no interest for weeks.
I'll try that, thanks.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I recently had some stuff flagged on craigslist and it took some digging to understand why. send me your ad [ [email protected] ]and I'll give you some insight. there's some stuff in the terms agreement that will surprise you.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2008 Yamaha R1, lots of extras, some not shown in pic. $10,500
2006 Honda CRF 250R, ridden 10 times this last 1.5 years. $3300
2006 KTM 450smr, ridden 3 times, sliders, hand guards, stock front 17 and a 16.5 front. $4800 FIRM. :thumbup:
Oh, and my 2004 Chevy Silverado lowered truck, low miles. $14900. FIRM also. 503-381-6411 Jason
Spread the word, thanks.

with new pic of crf

1 - 20 of 32 Posts