SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So ya, I was bored and staring at my bike and wanting so many things and waiting for the mail man to bring me more goodies and I was drinking a Rockstar and had a crazy white trash idea. :anim_peep:

On edit: Recycling, Recycling! Fat fingered it.

Attachments

·
Registered
849 Posts
Oh yeh, that rocks! Think you might have started something there, and saved the planet to boot :thumbup:

·
Registered
316 Posts
haha, looks good mate.

although to be honest ive never understood why people put energy drink cans round their shock gas. i dont want a £1.50 bit of tin anywhere near my ktm lol

·
Registered
849 Posts
haha, looks good mate.

although to be honest ive never understood why people put energy drink cans round their shock gas. i dont want a £1.50 bit of tin anywhere near my ktm lol
But you gotta stop buying that Tesco own brand stuff mate! :lol: :anim_peep:

·
Registered
316 Posts
lmao, can just see that.

asda boost energy drink all over my bike :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
849 Posts
Ok ok! :D

I've not seen it done before and I think it looks pretty cool, possibly as the bike's got little bling on it that that bit is just subtle. And the shock gas was bland plain so it's cheered it up good for next to nothing.

All for a saving me :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
:rofl: Reminds me of when I was stationed at Lakenheath we would buy Kick from Tesco, 92p per 1 liter or two for 2.50 on Wednesdays. I chugged a whole liter of that stuff once and literally thought I was going to die for the first 20 mins or so.

·
Registered
849 Posts
:rofl: Reminds me of when I was stationed at Lakenheath we would buy Kick from Tesco, 92p per 1 liter or two for 2.50 on Wednesdays. I chugged a whole liter of that stuff once and literally thought I was going to die for the first 20 mins or so.
Brilliant, that's funny! The poor mans/wise mans Vodka and Red Bull. That Kick's legal and still out there :lol:

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
:lol: looks good! I rock a red bull can..

·
Registered
102 Posts
hahaha dude thats fricken nice!!!!!! im gonna give my husky some canadian white trash looks soon...ill post up...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
bitchin! ive seen em on the upper part of the forks but not on the rear resivor. deff adds to the whole hooligan theme

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'm currently rocking a "Pimp Juice" can.

·
Registered
523 Posts
happened to me the other night trying to stay up all night drank 6 cans of it one after the other was full sure i was gonna have a heart attack!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You can put cans around shock reservoirs!?!?!? OMG!!! :rolleyes2:

It wasn't cool 10 years ago. Still not today...
obviously a Red Bull fan.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts