SuperMoto Junkie banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
You guys are too funny - I aint even close to 84 y/o & I seriously doubt I will make it anywheres near that mark so there's no need to check back.
Pinepig, here's my most recent x-ray - over 8 months after the tree hug - left femur mid-shaft:

Attachments

·
Registered
914 Posts
You guys are too funny - I aint even close to 84 y/o & I seriously doubt I will make it anywheres near that mark so there's no need to check back.
Pinepig, here's my most recent x-ray - over 8 months after the tree hug - left femur mid-shaft:

Looks like you have a bit of a lump there. have you hopped back on the sumo yet?

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I here you dude. after 23 broken bones and too much hardware to mention I highly doubt I will wanna live past 70 lol :lol: Thats what happens when you race motorcycles Just had my hip replaced last month. the other hardware is when I dislocated and shattered my hip 15 years ago.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Looks like you have a bit of a lump there. have you hopped back on the sumo yet?
I couldn't lift my leg high enough to swing it over the supermoto, so a few months into my injury I bought a Ducati sport classic (low seat hight) so I can ride that until I progress more. I've put over 3k miles on it so far - It keeps me from going nuts. I am now contemplating selling my SMC 690 and also my XCF and using that to fund the purchase of a plated 2015 EXC450 to serve dual purpose as SM and XC.
That lump in the middle of my femur now makes me feel like I have a constant cramp in my quad when I ride my mountain bike.

I'm only 54, but I feel like 84, so you weren't actually too far off.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wheelies all the way!

People think wheelies are for showing off. LOL I do wheelies in the middle of no where by my self for hours just to mess around. There is not a place I won't do a wheelie, my driveway when I leave my house, on the expressway, down a side street, on my friends front lawn, ect. I do wheelies cuz I love them and I think they a a fuckin blast. The day I stop doing wheelies I will hang it up. I am 42 and don't plan on quitting anytime soon. Have I looped a wheelie? Hell yeah I have and caused havoc on myself and my bikes many of times. Have I got busted by the popo? Hell yes I have. But the fun factor and the smile I get while doing them makes it worth it.

But if I can show off to a little kid in the back seat of a car while driving down the road and have him smile and have his face plastered against the window like a retard riding on the short bus telling me to do another one then my job is done. Because guess what that kid WILL be dreaming about getting his own motorcycle and doing the same thing. That how I remembered it when I was 7 years old. Wheelie on bitches! Wheelie on!!!
I'm 54 and wheelie the shit out of my WR450. ... and yes!!... people of all ages like them...Show off!! of course!! ..but I enjoy them immensely and still try to improve.
Keep on wheelieing bitches

·
Registered
492 Posts
I agree, I still remember being plastered to the rear window of my mom's LTD watching some early 80's cycle with the obligatory wind Jammer power wheelie from the stop light. I live in a boring flat state where the only real excitement comes from excessive speed or doing wheelies and stoppies. I looped mine in November and cracked my tail bone. I've been a lot more cautious about covering the brake, but I won't stop.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Iam 46 and i can wheelie a city block with grace and style!! People freak out when they see me coming on 1 wheel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 31 of 31 Posts