SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
yep they are no arguing that. I just wish they would use their talent, rather than riding thru the streets and giving motorcyclist a bad name. The worse part is that they are putting innocent lives in danger!:headshake

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
Is there no Law Enforcement in Baltimore, or has the Walking Dead begun riding?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Baltimore PD will not chase these fuctards (saw a news story a few years ago on TV) so they ride all over the city without any worries....

·
Registered
399 Posts
yep they are no arguing that. I just wish they would use their talent, rather than riding thru the streets and giving motorcyclist a bad name. The worse part is that they are putting innocent lives in danger!:headshake
Let's be realistic, a guy on a CR85 in traffic with no gear is not going to hurt anyone but himself

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
One of these hoodrats will be the proud owner of my CR 250R I am sure when I get around to selling it...:anim_peep:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Can someone explain what exactly this "movement" they keep talking about is? "Let's bring the whole black community together so they can kill themselves riding without gear"?

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I respect the 2T...............and thats about it

Monos on dirtbikes - I get it - Not my thing but I get it - Land off a triple into a 180 degree berm and rip out of it to clear the next triple, then ya got me waving your flag

To each his own though - Who am I to judge anyone.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
ah well, at least they're having fun whilst we're all miserable at work. Mad skillz

·
Registered
399 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Lol. No way, why not just get a unicycle? I wonder if these guys actually like motorcycles or just like the attention? :rolleyes:

"Leading these vehicles on high-speed chases with police cars doesn’t work,” Guglielmi said.
Whaat? These arent sportbikes, whats the tops speed on one of these 75mph? Lol

·
Registered
344 Posts
Why do black people gotta be the best at everything...
Cynical black dude checking in. I literally LOL'd at work. Those squids will wipe themselves out crashing without helmets.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts