SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if you guys think that the number of riders will increase for this coming race, due to the fact that transferring the races to Saturdays will cause a problem for people that work in the motorcycle business, since this is the busiest day for us, I understand the fact that the organizers are trying to bring road racers to race in the Supermoto Series, but I can tell that I won’t be able to attend any race this season because of this change, I am not trying to start any problem here but I just wanted to say that I am really disappointed with this schedule since I have been a long supporter of Supermoto and I won’t be able to race at all.

·
Registered
740 Posts
At Honda/Suzuki I get the Saturday race days off....

Sorry to hear this Ricardo. I thought the general consensus after last season was that more races should be held on Saturdays to get higher turnout from people who would otherwise be occupied on Sundays.

The last race was on a Sunday.......:infrandom

·
Registered
48 Posts
i actually am in the same boat with ricardo i will be there this weekend but much prefer sunday races. with regard to those who wanted saturday races it was more of a vocal minority of which i haven't even seen this year any way will see you all this weekend

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Out of the last 7 years we held one race on a Sat. And it was very poorly attended because most of the riders at that time where in the industry. You only make that mistake once $$$$

·
Registered
740 Posts
I think we may be finding that out. The shop was packed today from 9 am until 8 pm and we close at 7 pm. None of the other guys from the shop can get it off. I hope we can get a decent turnout.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts