SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is one not to miss.

We'll be doing our usual Saturday with dirt section open at 1pm at adams motorsports park on Sept 4th. $199 for Bike, trackfees, training, and photography.

In Addition, AMA pro/local fast guy Matt Stewart will be joining us as a guest instructor, offering a riding clinic, and individual feedback. Cost if you have your own bike is only $99 including trackfee's.

If you just want to show up and ride, that's good too. These Saturdays are always a blast!

·
Registered
983 Posts
THis sounds like a great time! To bad I have to work damnit!

Robbie, where have you been man? Been riding at all? Are you sure you don't know matt? LOL!!! Who is this Matt guy anyway, does he even know how to ride a supermoto??

Great idea Brian, If I could make it and afford it I would definitely pay the $99 to be instructed by Matt. Hes a freakin awesome rider!!!

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THis sounds like a great time! To bad I have to work damnit!

Robbie, where have you been man? Been riding at all? Are you sure you don't know matt? LOL!!! Who is this Matt guy anyway, does he even know how to ride a supermoto??

Great idea Brian, If I could make it and afford it I would definitely pay the $99 to be instructed by Matt. Hes a freakin awesome rider!!!
yea i figured that was probably sarcasm right after i posted it. :hammer: :lol:

btw I was riding with matt at amago back in 02' and taught him everything he knows!

·
Registered
856 Posts
how's the arm doin?
It is getting there. I wan't to start riding so I can use that as rehab. They took the cast off after a week and a half so I wouldn't lose any range of motion. It has been six weeks today so the break should be healed but I have some issues grasping things. I think it is gonna take me a while to get back to speed due to that issue. It will probably be a bit before I can really squeeze the front brake lever. Good news is I can wipe my ass good again so I don't stink so much.:poo:

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'll try and make this. D

·
Registered
691 Posts
It is getting there. I wan't to start riding so I can use that as rehab. They took the cast off after a week and a half so I wouldn't lose any range of motion. It has been six weeks today so the break should be healed but I have some issues grasping things. I think it is gonna take me a while to get back to speed due to that issue. It will probably be a bit before I can really squeeze the front brake lever. Good news is I can wipe my ass good again so I don't stink so much.:poo:
good to hear the healing process is coming along pretty well LOL

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good to hear Mike, except the ass whiping part which was completely unnecesary but i'll get over it. do you get to break up with "the stranger"?.

sometimes it's just a change of mindset, ie just come out and cruise around have a good time. if you have a hard time goin slow you can always ride my tw!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
im planning on going as well to dial iin the bike for HTM, i think its dirt after 12 or 1?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hey, I was driving by Adams after work (in my car), saw some Sumo's on the track and happened to witness a guy on a white SuMo coming into turn 3 and grabbing soooo much front brake that he locked the front wheel and did a HUGE Superman ENDO!!! WTF?!:rock:
Is that guy alright? He LAUNCHED himself!!!!! :headshake

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
that guy was ok, i guess just banged up a bit, yah i was rite there almost thought he was doing it for fun then over the bars he went and then the bike came down on him ouch. was a fun day other than the heat

1 - 20 of 39 Posts