SuperMoto Junkie banner

3121 - 3136 of 3136 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Problem is that's an hour highway ride or hour and a half side roads on knobs just to get there. Thats a rough ride just to ride. I really just need to get a hitch ramp for it.:hmmm:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Is there a San Diego facebook group?
Yes, san diego supermoto, awesome group! informally tied to the sd sportbike meetup group, but a bunch of great guys/gals, seems to be easier to get a ride going and they have "scheduled " rides with a reserved endpoint, which is really cool (and we get a discount!) rode w/ them last sunday, nothing but good things to say.... just need to get all of us out to Adams for a track day w/ socal supermoto!

·
Registered
19 Posts
San Diego supermoto on Facebook is where everyone went, I know several people who made a FB account just to meet up for rides. There's a monthly ride, that's at a chill pace, it's mainly to just meet everyone. There are usually rides going on every weekend. A lot are going up to the AMA supermoto this weekend, not sure if there will be any rides going.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Our Facebook group has pretty much taken over. It's easier to check via mobile and just generally easier to access and get in touch with others. Come join us :bike:

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Was on the bicycle, saw you guys on the S8, near the intersection of Calzada Del Bosque going back out to Solana Beach.

Saw somebody pass me w/their leg out. Not sure if they were trying to let everybody behind them know there was a cyclist there, or if they were trying to be funny and vent w/a pretend kick.

In the past, before I started cycling myself, I would do the same thing w/the intention of the latter. In case the intention was similar, just remember that not everybody out there that isn't on a motorcycle at the moment doesn't ride, or hasn't been a rider in the past.

Hell, now that I know there is still a fairly large SM contingent in SD, I'm incentivized to get my suspension sorted so I can get out there and ride w/you all!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I saw that too, I'm hoping he was intending to warn the rest of us to move over.

What do you need to have done with your suspension? We have an awesome suspension guy in the group and his work is second to none.

3121 - 3136 of 3136 Posts