SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well now that my bike is running good I want to ride real bad. I can ride next Sunday june 22nd.

Anyone want to ride? I'd like to go to Palomar west side (tight side) I live in 4S ranch and will go anywhere though

Riding a DRZ400sm

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Roll Call? Roll Call? We don't need a stinkin' roll call.
We just need a bunch of asphalt and a bit of dirt!

I'm up to ride. Just need to check my schedule.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well since I owned my bike (jan 2008) I have not ridden with anyone. My work schedule has been insane. now I am with the rest of the world and have weekends off (back working in electronics) So I really want to ride with someone

·
Registered
80 Posts
Where were ya Sunday? Just kidding... let me check my *calendar*.

I've torn through 4S Ranch a couple times midday cutting the 56East - 15North. And no, I didn't hit any golf carts!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Where were ya Sunday? Just kidding... let me check my *calendar*.

I've torn through 4S Ranch a couple times midday cutting the 56East - 15North. And no, I didn't hit any golf carts!
I want to go sooo bad to one of these rides, somehow something always comes up! make sure you guys keep posting here what the final day, time and location for the ride is going to be just incase i can slip away for a couple of hours.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I won't be free for the next couple of weekends (working on the House, hopefully), but the 1/2 day rides will be back in a month or so.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I miiiight be able to make something work, but I'm not sure. What's up Paul?
For me, it'd have to be early Sunday AM. Still iffy though, helping a buddy prep a house he just bought.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if not no problem. I'll just work on my dirtbike (have some races coming up) Also I sent my leathers to get altered (way to tight on the legs and want to loosin up the shoulders) an they wont be ready till Wed.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Not sure I can do Sunday. Will have to wait 'till morning.

·
Registered
499 Posts
most of us are always down for a ride..just post it up, either here or in the Palomar thread....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts