SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Racing in San Diego

The cost for the day is,
$90.00 for the first class for a non member and $55.00 to run in a second class.
$75.00 for the first class as a club member and $45.00 to run a second class.
Membership is $75.00 if you would like to join for the discounted fee.

·
Registered
152 Posts
is this the same as RACE SMX? or have they disbanded? I went to the website and it was down...

can you shed any light on this? inquiring fledgling new supermoto addict here trying to get some more races on my schedule :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Racing in San Diego

I can't tell you what's up with SMX, They are not racing with us this season.
I have also tried the link the the SMX web site.
SDKA needs drivers and and will take everyone we can get.
At this point it is informal racing for the bikes.
If the club can get enough bikes we may look at doing points racing at some point.

·
Registered
179 Posts
The cost for the day is,
$90.00 for the first class for a non member and $55.00 to run in a second class.
$75.00 for the first class as a club member and $45.00 to run a second class.
Membership is $75.00 if you would like to join for the discounted fee.
how does this apply to bikes if there are no classes or official races?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Racing in San Diego

We are offering the opportunity to come out, run laps and race with other bikes.
If we have a sizable group that wants to run for season points, the club will work that out with input from the riders.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Im down for a meet and greet. Im up in Mira Mesa

·
Registered
10 Posts
whats the mira mesa squid row?

i work weekend nights in mira mesa at the epicentre.

i usually work front so ive been parkin my bike right next to my gates

·
Registered
4 Posts
Let's braaaap!!!

My bro and I are up in Oceanside and we both recently got some superMotos where down to ride with anybody!! We should Try get a crew together and go cruz the hills or do whatever is a good time, we are both pretty new to motorcycles but we're not horrible riders or anything I just need practice and some people the push me!!!

·
Registered
30 Posts
My bro and I are up in Oceanside and we both recently got some superMotos where down to ride with anybody!! We should Try get a crew together and go cruz the hills or do whatever is a good time, we are both pretty new to motorcycles but we're not horrible riders or anything I just need practice and some people the push me!!!
we are trying to going riding tomorrow morning before noonish if you are down.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm about 30 minutes down the 5 from oceanside. I rarely ride up there since i'd be alone. but i'm down make the journey to ride with you guys.:arsenal

1 - 20 of 32 Posts