SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us in san diego area planning to hit up Apex next Sunday, let's pull our resources together to try and make this event even better by carpooling. So who's going and what vehicles, trailers, etc. are available or willing to loan? Your ideas are welcome and since this will be my first track day, I'm kinda leaning on you vets for support. I have an SUV with a single rail joe hauler which doesn't do much especially since id like to take 2 bikes. What say you? Y'all can also contact me 24/7 via phone or txt @ 619 820 953zero

·
Registered
56 Posts
I'm in the same situation. I have an SUV and a Joe Hauler hitch that can carry one motorcycle. If anyone has a trailer that Skid Marks and I could use that would be cool.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are taking our drz's in the back of the truck and my brother-in-law has a trailer that I think should will fit four bikes. I can see if it's available and let you know.
Right on dude, that's the spirit! I happen to live in el cajon so if that works out, cool. I believe cesar mentioned another lead on a trailer as well. Hopefully all will be worked out before end of the week.:clap:

·
Registered
846 Posts
San Diego

Will be leaving Rancho Bernado area @ 7:00am, trucking my CR250 and KTM450.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I have room for 1 more bike if you guys are willing split gas cost.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ill fill one of those spots and hope to hear from tapatio soon. The other guys andy, andrew, nick, derrick, freyguy and my neighbors will not be able to make it. Splitting fuel 3 or 4 ways sounds good to me. I was hoping to bring 2 bikes in case one fails but nbd. When and where do we meet?:bannana:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Ya, I thought about that but didnt want to hijack the thread. The intention of this separate thread was simply to organize travel plans.
my bad. carry on! i've got a room for a person but not for a bike. :thumbup:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cesar, I have a prospect that would like to tag along if there is still room in the truck. He's still recovering from going down on his street bike so he's not riding, just wants to check out the scene. He lives close to you also.:thumbup:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ill fill one of those spots and hope to hear from tapatio soon. The other guys andy, andrew, nick, derrick, freyguy and my neighbors will not be able to make it. Splitting fuel 3 or 4 ways sounds good to me. I was hoping to bring 2 bikes in case one fails but nbd. When and where do we meet?:bannana:
I'm gonna drive myself as I might head home early.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts