SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up?

Starting a couple threads for us SD hooligans. I saw you! thread: http://www.supermotojunkie.com/show...-you!-San-Diego-thread.&p=1431221#post1431221

This thread is to post up whatever, meets, rides, parties, shit like that, and random internet post count uppage posts.

I'm new(ish) to this forum, but have been on a few forums in my day.

I live over by SDSU and have a 2009 WR250X.

I work at One Industries, so maybe I'll hook up some locals.

Who else is out there?

·
Registered
363 Posts
el cajon, here. couple of us going to apex tomoroow to race beginner type classes.
should be fun. anyone else local going? one industries, huh? i need new pants and jersey.....hmmmmm:hmmm:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sierra Mesa, I ride a black KTM 625 with 8" trailtech lighting the way. Down right now, waiting on parts to replace cam bearings.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I see plenty of guys on sm's in & around Kearny Mesa area. They see my bike parked next to my shop all day. No one really stops by though. I'm sure I will see you guys at one of the gatherings sometime.:thumbup:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Sierra Mesa, I ride a black KTM 625 with 8" trailtech lighting the way. Down right now, waiting on parts to replace cam bearings.
I've seen you before!!! I work in Tierrasanta right by the Valero on Santo Rd. and I have seen your black KTM around a couple of times.

I know there are a bunch of sumos out there that don't really post here, but I am always dying to meet some of these guys. Waving like a retard from my car is probably not the best route...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I see plenty of guys on sm's in & around Kearny Mesa area. They see my bike parked next to my shop all day. No one really stops by though. I'm sure I will see you guys at one of the gatherings sometime.:thumbup:
What shop?

Waving like a retard from my car is probably not the best route...
hahaha I'd like to see that. Is it like trying to bite your ear?

Anybody have some exhaust wrap they're looking to unload?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
What shop?
http://www.fastkeys.com

Kitty-corner from Cheetah's.

I think "Cagiva" & I are headed-out to Cycle Gear's squid row on Thursday evening in support of SMX Series. Sounds like they'll have a booth setup to promote supermoto at Jack Murphy Stadium(aka Qualcomm). So come out if you can to support with you sm. Plus, I could use a new set of Dunlops that is being raffled by Cycle Gear.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Im in Mira Mesa and looking to get another Sumo Wednesday. Looking at a KTM 625. Hope all goes well. If it does im down for the Monday ride.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ya hopefully it works out. I know another guy on here selling his husky 510. I had an 06 510 and i sold it for other reasons. Never got to ride with any members though. Hopefully all goes well.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I saw that bike for years.

I used to work at FBC and we would send customers to your booth when our key machine was busted. haha
Small world!

I also used to get boba and spicy chicken at Fusion. mmmm
Fusion? I haven't spent a penny there, probably since a few years after they opened up. They pissed me off one too many times.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I guess it's some other place now. Haven't been there in a couple years.
Same place, same crap, same clowns that run it, but they just added that pho crap that everyone's into nowadays.:nutkick:

Just hope hope the chef is wearing shoes when he/she prepares your soup.:lol:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts