SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the house deal delayed (again :rant: ) so here comes another 1/2 day ride :bike: (I wanted to do this on Saturday, but I have to change the oil and do some other bits on the bike, so Saturday is maintenance day, maybe next time).
Anyway the ride details are:
HVR-OJH-Santa Ysabel (short break)-78-Pine Hills-Boulder Creek-Engineers (short break) -Boulder Creek-Pine Hills-Julian-Banner up and down-Wynola rd-Santa Ysabel (short break)-OJH-HVR

On Sunday 06-15, meet at the West end of HVR at 8:45-9:00AM

Starting location map here:
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=57379

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Good chance I might be able to do just HVR to Ramona just to exercise my twisty legs. :rolleyes: That way I still have plenty of time for whatever the family has planned for me for Dad's Day. :thumbup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
I might be able to make this too. Rookie I'll cruise by for lunch tomorrow. I might get my rear tyre changed and have a freshie for the ride on Sun. Also looking fwd to that Malibu ride on the 29th, as long as they don't change the date again!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Great riding with you guys on HVR. You guys were hauling ass!! :thumbup:

Hope the rest of the way went well.

·
Registered
80 Posts
The Aussie, Towman, Jungle Boy and I.

Today was my first "real ride" on the street/twisties. I had a great time... Towman and the Zulu Warrior (joke!) on his Husky 610 were nice to me and let me (try to) learn the ropes of leaning over in the twisties. Cesar, next time you're going the entire route with us :Funny:

Anyway, guys, thanks for having me. Engineers Road was my favorite as I got into a rhythm there that reminded me of racing mx. Next time I'll keep reminding myself it's not a race: believe it or not I wasn't trying to t-bone you guys in the turns!

And next time I'll wear the helmet cam!

·
Registered
632 Posts
I think I saw you guys gettin gas in Santa Ysabel this morning. Looked like you guys were having a good time.

We were already done, been over to the desert and back by then though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good times, good times. Once you learn the roads, we won't be able to keep up with you. My favorite part was on the way back on OJH when we passed couple of sport bikes, they just couldn't handle our speed in the turns :bike:
See you guys next time around (or on the SD Sumo night)!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts