SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any riders that would like to go for a spin on the wheekends? i have 06 husky sm510r fairly new to the motard scene, came off superbikes, would like to meet other supermoto riders for some fun rides

·
Registered
506 Posts
It's about that time!

There's a small group of us who ride the Georgetown area regularly when weather permits.

...used to be 15 or 20 tards, but now it's just a few of us die hards.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have just couple friends who own motards one has drz other priller (with blown engine fixing it as we speak) please let me know when you guys are going there would love to join in

·
Registered
52 Posts
is there any riders that would like to go for a spin on the wheekends? i have 06 husky sm510r fairly new to the motard scene, came off superbikes, would like to meet other supermoto riders for some fun rides
hit me up whenever, im on a husky 450. always down to go.
actually about to leave in a bit up salmon falls to auburn area or somethin:thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Moated near p-ville?

Just got my first supermoto. Pretty fun to bang around solo but company would be good. Who's in the area and when's good to ride?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I hear they have one at prairie city but that's a little Too repetitive for me. I like to find some good windy roads.
prarie city is lame. dirt track on my sportbike tires isnt my thing. at all.:headscrat
you live in placerville dude. theres some good stuff up there. rock creek rd, mosquito. just head north lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sac area riders

Im down for a ride on wheekends for sure currently my bike is down for fork seals and carb boot and other small issues but in the beginning of may ill be rolling (parts take time to get) would love to ride with fellow motard riders (tired of riding with sportbikes) anyone interested email me directly [email protected] and let the good times roll!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tard garden valley

There's a small group of us who ride the Georgetown area regularly when weather permits.

...used to be 15 or 20 tards, but now it's just a few of us die hards.
Hey I'm in the Placerville area (more toward grizzly) but Georgetown is some
Good twisties and I'm always lookin for a few others to go. Let me know when you're goin.
[email protected]

·
Registered
641 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
new to the forum but looking to take the crf450 out and rip up the streets. Please feel free to post anytime looking for a group to ride with

·
Registered
6 Posts
BIG dual sport event in Reno! Ride Reno 200

Hey guys, there is a long riding event scheduled later this summer in reno. Goes to a good cause to keep public lands and trails open foe riders. Its called the Ride Reno 200. For more information about the event go to dustdevilsmc.com and click on the rr200 tab.
Again it raises thousands of dollars to support mapping of trails to establish them and keep them open and recognized.
CHECK IT OUT!
Dust devils motorcycle club does numerous other events throughout the year. And this is an annual event.

dustdevilsmc.com

·
Registered
1 Posts
lets ride. im new to the scene. im in sacramento,ca well carmichael

lets hook up sometime

·
Registered
143 Posts
sun. the 1st

Yankee Jims Shirtail canyon Iowa Hill Chicken Hawk MMR etc. or possibly go up to Deadwood ridge check out fire damage. If interested pm or post up

·
Registered
914 Posts
I'm out for a least a few more weeks till my wife can use both arms again. She stacked her KLX up on Wentworth Springs two weeks ago and still is not allowed to use one, pic related,

Caught a mile marker sign on the right side and when she mowed it down the sign part sliced right through her jacket. She'll be OK, no nerve or tendon damage but she sliced that muscle right down to the bone.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Get well soon

Very sorry to hear this PP. Take good care of her.
I'm out for a least a few more weeks till my wife can use both arms again. She stacked her KLX up on Wentworth Springs two weeks ago and still is not allowed to use one, pic related,

Caught a mile marker sign on the right side and when she mowed it down the sign part sliced right through her jacket. She'll be OK, no nerve or tendon damage but she sliced that muscle right down to the bone.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts