SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody that rides to work in the mornings mon-fri around 6:45?? I ride from Orangevale to south sacramento, I go on Greenback to Hazel to hwy 50 to Watt ave I ride every other week..I ride a 06 Drz 400 sm black if anybody wants to meet up and ride to work together?? Pm if you go the same way...Larry

·
Registered
17 Posts
I live in O,V, will ride after work..

Hey whats up, I live in O,V, but work in Auburn.. cant ride to work with ya , but im down to ride after work mon & tues, & sumtimes thurs or fri, & sat & sun for sure.. we hook up with a group of riders & ride every sat or sun, last sun 200 miles of mountains, hills, & lakes & rivers,, lots of wheelies.. back roads to Tahoe.. hit me up if u wanna ride.. L8..:arsenal

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey whats up, I live in O,V, but work in Auburn.. cant ride to work with ya , but im down to ride after work mon & tues, & sumtimes thurs or fri, & sat & sun for sure.. we hook up with a group of riders & ride every sat or sun, last sun 200 miles of mountains, hills, & lakes & rivers,, lots of wheelies.. back roads to Tahoe.. hit me up if u wanna ride.. L8..:arsenal
Yeah I saw your post but my wife is due to have our baby anytime now so I can't really go on a long ride just in case she goes into labor..We live pretty close maybe we can meet up and go for a little putt around town just until after the baby is born..It would be easlier for me on a sat or sun right now..Let me know

·
Registered
17 Posts
ORANGEVALE AREA!!Go 4 a ride on sat evening or sun,,,,

whats up, gonna go 4 a ride on sat evening 5 0r 6pm ish & prob sun also, give me a call if u wann ride,, prob wont be 2 far on sat nite just wanna get out & ride.. 6283966 from giovanni.. L8,,:arsenal

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone ride from south sac area like hwy 50 and watt up towards folsom??? I usually get on the freeway at watt ave and 50 around 5:20p.m. and ride to hazel ave up to greenback ln...If you want to meet up we can meet somewhere and commute together ??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts