1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: Saturday 6-28-08
Time: 9am
Meeting Spot: Chevron gas station at Forresthill Rd / Interstate 80 in Auburn

Several of us from the ride on the 14th are going to get back together for another ride. This time we are going to start in Auburn and will be hitting Iowa Hill Rd, Sugar Pine Rd, Forresthill Rd and some others. Any and all are welcome.

There is talk about hitting Yankee Jims Rd, which is gravel. Since several of my buddies will be on sportbikes, it sounds like the group may split into two groups with one route being gravel free.

If you are planning on joining, post up so we know how many to wait for before we hit the road.

Here is the google map for the area of the ride:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...173&spn=0.081797,0.128918&t=h&z=13&iwloc=addr

·
Registered
439 Posts
Count me in!... I live near that area and ride there fairly often. Would love to join ya all.

·
Registered
205 Posts
dang it dude. had to be the 28th. i'm in a wedding. aarrrgghhh.:rant:
i tried to warn the guy too.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'd love to hook up with you guys!

...as long as I can get my new timing chain in time:rolleyes:

When is Honda gonna come out with a SM I don't have to maintain like it's tissue paper.

·
Registered
143 Posts
6-28 Ride

Would like to join your newly assembled crew I live in Fair Oaks maybe we can roll up to Auburn together not real hip on computers so dont know that if you respond I will view it ps got a 08 mostly stock 510 and been riding since 1972 street since 1975 kawi kh 400 trip. this is my first supermotar dig it although nuts and bolts are falling out left and right are you that white drz with no chicken strips at Jack's urban eatery in folsom to be honest not shue who views this message whatever se ya on the trail ps MrJoeBad is the name of my bicycle as a little kid

·
Registered
11 Posts
Let me know when you are going to do another one after the 28th me and my wife are going to have a 3-d image of our unborn son done on the 28th but anytime after that on a weekend I am in send me a pm when the next one is...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pm me on thumpertalk because I don't really go on this site that often but I will start checking this site as well now, I want to go on a ride let me know...

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I'll try to make it....would perfer to avoid gravel only due to the Dunlop 209 race rear i just paid out the anus for...

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No worries on the gravel. At least 2 guys from work showing up on sportbikes so I will be taking a pavement only path with them. I think the route Backmarker took me on last time we were up there would be perfect.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts