SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

· Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: Saturday 6-28-08
Time: 9am
Meeting Spot: Chevron gas station at Forresthill Rd / Interstate 80 in Auburn

Several of us from the ride on the 14th are going to get back together for another ride. This time we are going to start in Auburn and will be hitting Iowa Hill Rd, Sugar Pine Rd, Forresthill Rd and some others. Any and all are welcome.

There is talk about hitting Yankee Jims Rd, which is gravel. Since several of my buddies will be on sportbikes, it sounds like the group may split into two groups with one route being gravel free.

If you are planning on joining, post up so we know how many to wait for before we hit the road.

Here is the google map for the area of the ride:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...173&spn=0.081797,0.128918&t=h&z=13&iwloc=addr

· Registered
506 Posts
I'd love to hook up with you guys!

...as long as I can get my new timing chain in time:rolleyes:

When is Honda gonna come out with a SM I don't have to maintain like it's tissue paper.

· Registered
143 Posts
6-28 Ride

Would like to join your newly assembled crew I live in Fair Oaks maybe we can roll up to Auburn together not real hip on computers so dont know that if you respond I will view it ps got a 08 mostly stock 510 and been riding since 1972 street since 1975 kawi kh 400 trip. this is my first supermotar dig it although nuts and bolts are falling out left and right are you that white drz with no chicken strips at Jack's urban eatery in folsom to be honest not shue who views this message whatever se ya on the trail ps MrJoeBad is the name of my bicycle as a little kid

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.