SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few (4) of us Sacramento area DRZ owners are getting together for a ride the morning of Saturday 6-14-08. We are meeting at the Starbucks in the Raleys shopping center at Green Valley/Blue Ravine and East Natoma, in Folsom, at 10:30am.

I think the plan at this point is to take Salmon Falls to Hwy 49, 49 to Cool, 193 across to Placerville. Take 49 back through Coloma to Salmon Falls and that back to Green Valley ending at the Starbucks again. Not sure of the total distance, but there is a gas station in Georgetown at about the halfway point for those with tiny tanks.

If anyone feels like joining, you are all invited. Reply here or in the original thread so we know how many to expect: http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?t=58521

·
Registered
116 Posts
....or you can bring your DRZs down to Stockton that day for all the backin' it in fun you can have for $25 and do this ride the next weekend. :)

cmoooon! edit: I noticed you have time constraints that day, so this might not happen, but you guys should head down there sometime!

info:

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186965

If you do go on this ride, I highly recommend hitting up Rock Creek Rd. (it's that one that cuts off at the 180 degree corner on 193. It takes you to Mosquito Rd. into Placerville. AWESOME fun on the 'tard!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Rock Creek Rd. It brings you out on Mosquito Rd. (Not Mosquito Ridge Rd.)

·
Registered
205 Posts
i'd like to join you guys...looks like a nice ride. gotta jest git my front brake situation squared away...

·
Registered
205 Posts
brakes check.

fork seals check.

shakedown ride today in berryessa. check

yeah, that avatar is from some artist who blends new and old part of bikes together. if i ever get the scratch and time,i think it would be a fun project to fit up an old metal tank and some custom metal shrouds to my sm.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ttt!

·
Registered
506 Posts
There will be a CHP posted on Wentworth Springs between G-town and Stumpy Meadows as well. He usually sets up around Verner and Quintet by 10 A.M.

I've gone by him a couple of times doin' well over 70 and he didn't flinch. He's there for the stupid squids for the most part.

Be carfeful.:)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Na thats not me but thats not a very common last name, never met anyone else with it.
Is this Chad?

If it is, this is Tyler that rides the DRZ that knows Ryan

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hey, I'm in Colfax and would like to meet people to ride with in the area....Colfax to Sac
area. I got here a day too late for your 6-14-08 ride but ride whenever I can. Would love to make the next trip with anyone...Backmarker, I noticed your in Colfax so if your looking for a riding buddy gimme a email.
Thanks guys,Kevin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts