SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imported from europe you dont see too many of these out there. This bike retails at 2k, and i have 500 in parts on the thing and even more in labor. Comes with a 138cc, 4 speed, 4 stroke Lifan motor (professionally installed)and the original 2 speed automatic 50cc motor in a box. Has all DOT requirements, registered and titled, and very low miles. about 100 miles on the 50cc motor and maybe 300 miles on the 138 motor.

anyway so the brand new motor is made by Lifan, one of the most respected and reliable honda clone companies out there. it currently has a 14 tooth front sprocket on it and does 53mph with lots of torque to spare. with a 17 front (which i have) it should do 65.

front and rear disc brakes, monoshock suspension, huge hydrolic forks, fork lock, key on/off, turn signals, high and lowbeam lights. I have already gone through all the weeks of trouble to get this baby registered and road legal, paid import taxes and you are getting a smoking deal. i have easily spent 2500-2800 on this bike. This bike is just dying for someone with more money and experience to customize the heck out of it. are you that person?

The only negative thing about this motor is it doesn't charge the battery. i have a pigtail lead coming off and its very easy to plug in once every other week overnight. also the rear disc brake is broken (whacked it while transporting the bike). it just needs a new plastic elbow, i would fix it but i have never worked on disc brakes before.

Harold: 415 509 1454
[email protected]

·
Registered
220 Posts
thats is a sweet strange ass ride......is it street legal?.....good luck with the sale but would be way not enough bike for m

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wow interesting! Just googled it and was surprised to see the size of that thing, guess I just assumed it to be physically a small ride considering the "scooter" like categorization. Good luck on the sale. Curious, is it 50 state?? I mean we do see quads and occasional plated TZ250 going down the road here in AZ!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts