SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:arsenalMe & sum of the ridn crew r planing a ride this suday, 7/6/08.., meet up at Cameron park exit & hywy 50 at the Chevron gas station..9am..everyone welcum.. bring what u got & shred with us..we have a couple good ridn spots up that way, Morman Imagrant toward Kyburz & tahoe?? mayb around Emerald bay??stop 4 lunch & rip it up again, see u there..!!:arsenal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sounds like a fun ride, im gonna try to make it, how much high speed roads will we be ridin, im the yz from last weekend, i dont have very tall gearing so i have to be pinned to keep up in the high speed stuff, i may just truck the bike to the meeting spot since i live in M.V..
Tra

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats up foothill35.. ya the ride will be fun & cooler weather up in the mountains..ya truckn the bike to the meetn spot might be a good idea if u live in Marysville?? dont no how long we r gonna ride & if u will feel like ridn home after our ride?? as far as high speeds roads, there r alot of roads u can go over a 100, but on those roads I like to roll at 75 to 80mph.. every 10 or so miles the peps out front can slow up so everyone can group up.. its more fun to ride with a group than by yourself, plus there r sum cool spots to stop that we no about.. there is a biker memorial up toward morman imagrant rd that we stop at. one of the worst biker crashes in Ca. history, but its hidden in the mountains.. see u there, im gonna go 4 a ride b4 it gets 2 late..L8..:arsenal

·
Registered
923 Posts
:arsenalMe & sum of the ridn crew r planing a ride this suday, 7/6/08.., meet up at Cameron park exit & hywy 50 at the Chevron gas station..9am..everyone welcum.. bring what u got & shred with us..we have a couple good ridn spots up that way, Morman Imagrant toward Kyburz & tahoe?? mayb around Emerald bay??stop 4 lunch & rip it up again, see u there..!!:arsenal
have a great ride , i cant make it , will be at thunder hill monday taking my drz400sm there should be fun . i'll make the next one for sure .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Hey Ladies!!"

:laughingrALL those bikes we rode with the other weekend (15),,13 Supermotos & 2 street bikes,,& no one wants to smash out & shred with us?? weak sauce,, see u ladies around!! Ha Ha,,L8..,,:arsenal

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone else wanna SHRED with us on Sunday 7/6/08!!

The ride is open, just know we want to head up to the mountains.. We have alot of backroads towards Tahoe.. It will be a bad ass ride.. All bikes welcum, Dont b Scared!! See u girls around..L8..:arsenal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Is the ride still on?

Is this ride still on? How many are planning on showing?

Im planning on being there if one other is going to be there!

I plan on riding over 49 from auburn area, if anyone wants to ride over to the meeting spot togeater!!! Let me know!

Tra

·
Registered
64 Posts
:, Morman Imagrant toward Kyburz & tahoe?? mayb around Emerald bay??stop 4 lunch & rip it up again, see u there..!!:arsenal
I wouldn't advise doing Emerald bay. Remember that it's a holiday weekend and traffic around the lake is nuts. Also westbound traffic on 50 will be bad in the late afternoon with everyone coming home from Tahoe. Ride safe...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya we r still ridn..9 to 9;15 am

hey whats up, we r still ridn.. im meetn up at my house in Orangevale at 8am with sum frnds, then headn up to camerprk exit to meet any other riders.. should be there bout 9 to 9;15 am at the chevron gas station.. any questions call Giovanni at 916 628 3966, see u there, ps,,, emerald bay is not 4 sure cause of holiday traffic & not gonna take hywy 50, gonna take backroads etc.. L8..:arsenal

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ripn Ridn, Good Shit!! Zx1 Goes Down!!

Hell ya, good ride.. glad all of u could make it. that ride was sick.. high & low speed twisties, bad ass mountains & views, couple close calls, & then one my frnds goes down on his zx1, not that bad, good 4 the dirtbikn skills, ha ha..:clap: Zack & P John rode many fat ass wheelies.. Zack rode sum stand up wheelies bout 75 mph, & P John droppd his wheelie at 96 mph, sick, crazy shit.. on supermotos.. I rode a couple fat ones myself.. Luke Dog banged a wheelie across Forest hill bridge.. hell ya..good ridn with the new peps & good seeing Tra from last ride.. What did u think of the ride?? & good ride corey,, lets ride again soon.. prob. this weeknd.. L8..:arsenal

·
Registered
25 Posts
I had a blast!! Too Bad for Bambie

The ride was awsome, roads were killer, too bad bambie ran into my bike, glad she didnt take me out, nice wheelie skills you guys got, well have to ride again soon:thumbup:

Tra

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
4got bout POOR BAMBI!!

Rite on glad u enjoyd the ride, it was rippn. ya we will prob ride again this weekend.. if anyone posts a ride, we can ride with then or if no one posts a ride by mid week, i will post another ride.. IT SURE WAS ALOT COOLER BY ALL THE LAKES & RIVERS WE RODE BY OR STOPPD AT!! We will have to keep that in mind 4 this weeknd ride.. poor bambi had good timing 4 u, other wise u wood have eatn shit if u hit it head on or ran it over, good out cum 4 us.. & my friend that was behind u.. nutty as a squirrel turd,, see u on the twisties, L8...:arsenal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts