SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have chatted with some of you on the other SC post! lets try to figure out a time when we can all meet up and do some riding! I have run into Cameron who lives here in Columbia, so give me feed back when is good for you guys to meet!?
:hmmm:

·
Registered
169 Posts
yo Beej! i met up with AZSC400SM last night and rode around for about an hour or so near 5 points..believe it or not, he works at shaw AFB! he's on an 09 dizzer with an MRD ( freakin SICK btw...your gonna love yours..trust me lol) im pretty sure he is availible most weekends as well...he was tellin me about some parking lot races around here on the weekends behind some hospital we definitely need to hit up..and SOON!! I just got my bike back yesterday along with a new back tire lol...i can go any weekend as long as i know ahead of time...and most weekdays before 12 or after 6pm. :cheers:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet did you get his number, and is he on here? yeah we will have to check that out for sure. ready to ride on Tuesday...:bannana:

·
Registered
169 Posts
yo beej! it was good ridin with you tuesday...im gettin better at those wheelies!!! did what you said about shiftin as soon as i hit the balance point..i can carry it though 2nd...and hit 3rd once! lol..we need to get up with ASZ400SM asap! he doesent live to far from me and wants to go ride soon..we might can get somethin together sunday if you wanna try!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sunday could be possible... sat i am busy all day, but hit me up and see if you can get a hold of him. if not let's cruise out by my place if it isn't too wet. show you some trails that i have found here and there. if not maybe go hit the sandpits again! let me know!

beej

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm here. Can do some riding just about any time this week/weekend, especially since the weather is perfect. Doing a ride on Saturday morning up to Rock Hill for a Veterans Ride if anyone wants to go. Will be taking the R1 up for that one though.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i wish i could..but my bike is STILL at the honda shop...no one has come to look at it yet!!!!:damn: im hopin to get it by this weekend (if its not ready by this weekend im going to pick it up anyway)...i gotta go to myrtle beach sat, but sunday im good to go for some ridin!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
So did you guys ride on Sunday? Sorry I had to bail but riding and good seafood/beer/bands is all a close tie. We will totally have to get out and ride though.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah we rode around for about 3 hours. ended up over by the bluecross blueshield on Alpine/Percival area, to check it out. I am guessing that is where you were at before.
I talked to A.J. from CycleGear today in Columbia, he said he was going to pass along your info to me, but we had already met up...
I will give you more crap about not riding later! lol!
where did you find your tail light assembly? I need one them...

Beej

·
Registered
169 Posts
wouldnt you know...after we got done ridin..my apt. was STILL locked and i couldnt get in...i had to go ride for another hour and a half until the GF got out of dance rehersal! my butt was def. hurtin lol...i gotta get one of those special seats like you have beej

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, funny thing I got locked out too.. i didn't think the wife was going anywhere...
so when i got home I couldn't get in either... oh well... :lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Beej, I heard you ran into Seth. He's the guy in your neighborhood with the Buell 1125R I told you about. He said he saw you riding around and thought it was me.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, I talked with him over at phase the other night. he lives the next neighborhood over. Seems like a pretty cool guy!
So Cameron is getting the MRD from this guy in MD, and I am getting the FCR 39 from him. so hopefully next week we will have some new upgrades to play with...:bannana:

·
Registered
166 Posts
hell yeah, he is gonna love that pipe and I'd like to see how big a difference that carb makes on yours.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, I am excited about the carb... I have ridden other people's bikes with the mod, but it just isn't your own.... As far as riding this weekend, I am def down, but I have weekend stand by... so i will text you when it looks like it is going to be good...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts