SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
now we need ryan to come in here and tell me where he got those wheels for the 50. i dont know if its just the fact that im terrible at searching, but i have yet to find any for my 50.
Those are the 50 stunt wheels. You can get them right off the 50stunt website. Any thing you see after market on that bike is available at 50stunt. He is also working on parts for the CRF 450 and the TTR50-90 WR250X DRZ50 and a lot of other bikes! :bowdown:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Kudos Ryan on the DVD! Let me know if you ever want to shoot some footage in NYC! We've got some sick stairs leading into subways around here. Forget helicopter shots. What about tracking shots of you on the F train tracks going into Brooklyn. Tell your people to call my people. Seriously, IM me if you want to do NYC locations.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kudos Ryan on the DVD! Let me know if you ever want to shoot some footage in NYC! We've got some sick stairs leading into subways around here. Forget helicopter shots. What about tracking shots of you on the F train tracks going into Brooklyn. Tell your people to call my people. Seriously, IM me if you want to do NYC locations.

Are you guys stunting at all? I will be in NY next weekend to shoot for the XDL series. I may stay a little longer to do some shooting on the streets. Let me know what kind of riding you guys are doing and we may have to meet up. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,195 Posts

That would be sick!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts