SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering if anyone has any experiance running this pipe on a bike with all stock jetting. My jet kit is due in at the end of the week but I just can't wait till then to throw the pipe on. I'm expecting it to throw the jetting off a bit but will it be rideable till the end of the week? Also when the jet kit comes in are there any intake mods I should do? Would the KLX 300 snorkel be a benefit at this point or is that not usually done until you add a bore kit?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I threw the pipe on a few minutes ago. Bike runs great except for some popping on decel, which I expected. It looks great on the bike. Its a bit louder than I thought it was going to be but it gonna be just fine. I got the pipe from amazon.com for 297 shipped. http://www.amazon.com/FMF-Racing-Q4-Spark-Arrester/dp/B001P4HY0E/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_cart_4 That was the best deal I found and it was on my doorstep within 3 business days. Overall I'm happy with it. My plan is to do the dj stage 2 kit and go from there. The thought of a 330 kit sounds great but I don't know if I'll ever pull the trigger. What is everyone's thought on the FMF megabomb?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts