SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's right!

Round 2 is coming up quick. Yes we are racig at Bremerton Motorsports Park in Bremerton.

Dirt will be built later this week, watered, packed and watered for some awesome fun.

Early registration is open.

http://cascadiasm.com/

It really will help us with people using the early reg as there are not facilities there to use like at TCKC. So to help speed up the process we encourage you to do early registration :thumbup:

See all of you there on the 18th :bannana:

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ROUND TWO durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yep, I misspelled TWO lmao :lol::rofl::Funny::laughingr

Yes I am Blonde :flush:

·
Registered
85 Posts
What would we do without you!?

Hope to see lots of bikes out there, i'm hearing about a lot of people interested, who didn't attend the first round. Expecting a big turnout again!

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What would we do without you!?

Hope to see lots of bikes out there, i'm hearing about a lot of people interested, who didn't attend the first round. Expecting a big turnout again!
And some of the old FAST crowd :clap:

·
Registered
498 Posts
And some of the old FAST crowd :clap:
Hi Debi;

As one of the geezers of NW sumo, I'm very excited about the return racing to Bremerton! It's been nearly 20 years since we were first there during the Super TT era, I believe it was in 1998.

Here's some pics, not from that first race, but a few years later:

I'm pre-registered and looking forward to next weekend.

Is there a class for vintage bikes or vintage humans?

Cheers,
Tyler

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Debi;

As one of the geezers of NW sumo, I'm very excited about the return racing to Bremerton! It's been nearly 20 years since we were first there during the Super TT era, I believe it was in 1998.

Cheers,
Tyler
Thank you! We have been working very hard to bring this back and so pumped about all of the excited interest from new riders and yes the OLD :anim_peep:

No vintage classes for bikes or us finely aged go getters this year hehe.

So happy to see some of the original Northwest Supermoto racers coming back out. It is because of all of you old guys as to why my old ass is racing and working with Case and David to bring it back :thumbup:

See you out there next week :bannana:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Hi Debi;

Cheers,
Tyler
Not sure what happened to the link, here it is again along with a couple of others:
http://phil.micapeak.com/stt/stt.htm
http://phil.micapeak.com/stt6/stt1.htm
http://phil.micapeak.com/stt4/stt1.htm
http://phil.micapeak.com/stt5/stt1.htm

Don Canet used to have a lot of vintage photos on the SupperTT site but apparently he got bored with old news.

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
378 Posts
The number of streakers will be a direct correlation with the amount of booze Deb brings to the track for you all to enjoy.

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shush!

A Keg will be there as will my Modelo worldcup dispenser full of Tequila, Cran/Pom :D See, I will take care of you guys. Now, you just need to STREAK LMAO
:lol::rofl::clap::laughingr:Funny::thumbup::bannana::anim_peep:

·
Registered
85 Posts
In case anybody racing for points missed it:

Our rain races are automatic double points for the series. Put in the wet laps and make up ground :)

Of course.. it has to rain first...

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Track is all laid out. Dirt is in (needs some final touches on both) but it is going to be FUN.

Pavement only is just over a half mile and with dirt about 3/4 mile so so long laps will be put in :bannana:

·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good turn out for a wet race. We had 36 show up and race. Good racing in all the classes all day long. Only had one quick down pour just before the Pavement A Main and after that race it dried up again and the rest of the races went off with out any rain.

Thanks again to all who came out to brave the wet conditions we thought we were going to have and HEY, double pointer for all those who showed up and raced even with it being 95% dry.

Next race is July 16th at Mac track in McMinnville OR and this is the round that the AWA West pros will be racing with us.

FYI, there will be a 10 gate fee for everyone but we are working on discounts for couples and families. I will keep you all informed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts