SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Round 5 is upon us and the weather is looking good!!

Details:
Pats has a one time yearly fee of $12 for your membership license. Everyone pays that their first time out.

Saturday practice: 10 am till dusk-- shared with karts

PKA member $20. Non PKA member $35

Important...Normally the practice fee is $40. This weekend fee applies only to the OSM/ Nwmini events at pats.

Sunday race day: Registration at 8am
Practice starts at 9am
Races start at 10
All the classes you want for $55

Camping is free

Hoping for a great turnout. Please come out and support your local track. Lets show Chris we got what it takes to keep supermoto alive in oregon. And remember....Double points

See you at the races OSM:D

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
Thanks Big Tom !! Guys like you is what keeps the sport alive...I'll try to make it down....:thumbup:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I will be there both days breaking in the new scoot! :thumbup:

See you all there. Hope we can get a good turnout. I even have a couple coworkers that are going to come run the Quad class.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be there both days breaking in the new scoot! :thumbup:

See you all there. Hope we can get a good turnout. I even have a couple coworkers that are going to come run the Quad class.
Thats awsome cause the other quad guys called me back today, said they couldnt make it this weekend. If guys show, we'll run the quad classes. If not we'll make due.

New bike huh....Not gonna give us a clue? Come on man, put a pic up.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Yea, I saw the advertisement for the old bike, what's the new goods? C'mon man, inquiring minds want to know!
I'm planning to be there this weekend. I'll be entering 9 classes again and passing out at lunch time :)

How's the new house treating you? how about marriage? big changes in the K-dub household! are we going to be training any jr50 SM riders in the future?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Yea, I saw the advertisement for the old bike, what's the new goods? C'mon man, inquiring minds want to know!
I'm planning to be there this weekend. I'll be entering 9 classes again and passing out at lunch time :)

How's the new house treating you? how about marriage? big changes in the K-dub household! are we going to be training any jr50 SM riders in the future?
Only 9 classes!?! Wimp!!

(J/K)

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
C'mon K-Dub !! whats the big secret....:hmmm: :D

·
Registered
322 Posts
I dont have any pics yet as the bike is still unfinished, but I will post some when I am done. Otherwise, you will all have to show up on this weekend to see it. :D:thumbup:

Everything is great with the new house, marriage, etc. No Jr50 for quite a while...if I can help it...j/k

See you all for what looks to be a great weekend of racing.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I dont have any pics yet as the bike is still unfinished, but I will post some when I am done. Otherwise, you will all have to show up on this weekend to see it. :D:thumbup:

Everything is great with the new house, marriage, etc. No Jr50 for quite a while...if I can help it...j/k

See you all for what looks to be a great weekend of racing.
It's pretty come out and ride tomorrow and look at it as it passes you:laughingr

·
Registered
322 Posts
So for all who missed the race this weekend, it seems the first thing people asked me this weekend was "where's the goods?", so here it is...My new machine...2008 KTM 505XC-F :D

Thank you so much for all the positive comments about the bike. It really does make it worth all of the sweat and late nights to get it ready when it is appreciated by others as well.

View attachment 45582

View attachment 45583

·
Registered
3 Posts
nice to meet you all

Hi there I just want to say hello and thanks to all the folks that helped get me pointed the right way out there. I had a great time out there on Saturday. I will definitely be back for more track time. I don't remember seeing a fast KTM pass me but I do remember everyone else passing the Mastiff.

Thanks again, Jared

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi there I just want to say hello and thanks to all the folks that helped get me pointed the right way out there. I had a great time out there on Saturday. I will definitely be back for more track time. I don't remember seeing a fast KTM pass me but I do remember everyone else passing the Mastiff.

Thanks again, Jared
That Mastiff is cool , is it yours? If so sorry I may have passed you to closely.
See you next time
:bike:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was trying to kind stay out of the way and keep my line at the same time. LOL. The only 2 passes that got my attention were the youngster that was really fast that the guy that wheelied by into the last turn. Great wheelie by the way. That was the first time I had jumped a bike in 20 years. What a blast. I was shocked to see the slicks going off road and jumping. Fantastic. I only broke my mirror and my front brake lever . Pretty successful day in my book. I would have liked to watch the race on Sunday but I went to Kelly's to watch moto GP with my wife. Awesome r race. Rossi wins. Stoner 2nd. Stoner crashed and still placed second. WOW.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts