SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Dude your a natural! Now I know who I'm giving my camera too from now on to help... Sorry Dehan...:headshake

Thanks though, unfortunately I DONT like being on the other side of the camera for various reasons and the main one being that I suck, and seeing me on video reminds me of my suckiness..

Looks like that's a lot of footage of the 250 Heat. I was using that as my first ride back on the bike/practice. :anim_peep: I would have tried harder if I knew there was a camera out!

@Michael yes I didn't film Sunday as well bc of the weeds. If cosm/imi doesn't weed wack, I'll do it myself so I can film on the 31st.plus it was too hot and I can barely ride as it is, so hiking around The track all day was not happening either.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What we need to do next year...or maybe next race is spray some of that ground killer stuff. It's meant to keep weeds from growing at all in rocks and driveways...supposedly keeps anything from growing in that chosen area for up to a year. If we laid it down at the last race at IMI....next season we supposedly would have no weeds...the dirt would be clear!

I think they sell it at Costco.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dude your a natural! Now I know who I'm giving my camera too from now on to help... Sorry Dehan...:headshake QUOTE]

Thanks. Once I saw it though I could see room to improve. Maybe I'll let Dehan use my camera a little. I know how he likes inferior equipment.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
before anyone goes out and buys weed killer or heads out to IMI with a weed wacker you need to clear it with brad first.

weed killer wont be effective enough clear any real weeds in time for the next race.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Clear it with anyone? Hell I was just gonna have one of my pilot buddies give me a ride in his Cessna...and hang a bucket out the window and dump at just the right moment. I figured from about 637ft AGL we should get good dispersion and coverage of the entire dirt section. We'll do it on a day when the karts are running...so there is no chance we will injure any riders.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Of course Eddie, I know better than to go do yard work at someone elses track without asking. And trust me i dont want to have to spend money on a weed wacker to begin with, but im down to help out. Im hurt that you think im that stupid...:rolleyes:

Ironically enough, i was out there yesterday filming a, to remain un-named sm racer, and i got about a 6 inch wide rash of poison ivy or something on my leg from rompin around in the damn weeds. Those f-ers are gonna get it now...

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm in for some weed kill'n and what ever else I can do for our club & sport. Obviously we need to get the proper clearance from IMI, but if they give us a green light to develop and maintain the dirt section I'm there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Stop trying to look on the ipad and went to the PC...Just seen the video!

Good video. Bonus video was great! That was her first race ever! She (Tanya, aka..."Newb") is hooked!

She came to Evel Kneivel days with me and rode the track all three days and raced! Even on a broken ankle/sprained ankle she got from a crash on the pavement on the second day. Now that is tough!

See you all on the 31st, "newb" will be trying to put that ankle in a boot to race again. I think it is time to have the "talk" with her...... Get your own bike, this one is mine!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts