SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i was just wonderin what you guys think of these two bikes. WHICH SHOULD I GET thanks :burnout:

·
Registered
573 Posts
I don't know jack about the Suzuki. There's probably a lot more aftermarket support for the Honda, but you'd probably win in the uniqueness department with the 'zuki.

Plenty of people have proven the Honda is a great street tard (myself included)

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
^ troof.

BUT rmz's are the tits. I don't know why Im so drawn to them. I just really want one for some reason.. must be the yellow..:lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
CRFX, has a battery, steel valves, wide ratio trans. The RMZ is a 4 speed right? Eff that on the street. My R runs out of juice enough, one less gear would suck.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
the RMX has a wide ratio 5 speed tranny, however, last year most US dealers that had them sat on them for most of the year due to some manufacturer recall or some crap. They are not that popular and have only been out for one year. The CRF has a great following and tons of aftermarket goodies.

·
Registered
340 Posts
RMX right? Not an RMZ?

Because it was built more as an offroad bike than an MX bike I would imagine it wouldnt be as high maintenance as the CRFs are. (from what ive heard)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts