SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up fellow riders! My old account seems to have been deleted so I just made a new one now that I've got a new bike and need some tips to set it up. It's a 2001 Suzuki RM250 and I've searched the forums high and low trying to figure out what wheels will fit on this bike and alot of the topics are from many years ago. I emailed Kevin @ epicmotorspots but the email bounced back and it seems they are no longer in business... Any help would be appreciated! I can get a nice set of DRZ rims but again, I doubt they will fit. Warp9's website isn't showing any options either... If anybody has any knowledge on this or knows of any set for sale that will work, I'd really appreciate it, thanks fellas! ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
VMX got wheels for your bike. 700€ for a set of 3.5" front and 5.0" rear.
Or you could just use the old oem hubs and make your own sm wheels. But i gues you could make almost any sm wheel fit by making some spacers or changing the bearings to fit your suzuki axels.
Here is the web page for the VMX's.

And when you got your sm setup. Post lots of pictures. The RM is one sexy supermoto bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks alot for your reply I appreciate it! Ended up not buying the RM250 and got a KTM 500 instead!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts