SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Husky SM610 and usually get out to big bear, ortega, etc. about once a month (family and work you know...). if anyone is interested maybe we can start a monthly meet up and ride.

I was out at Adams Kart track this afternoon and there were about 5 bikes puttin' in laps. Ben Carlson (AMA Supermoto Unlimited Champion) was out turning hot laps on his Rip It Aprilia.

http://www.knfilters.com/images/press/aprilia2.jpg

-miKe

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey...

I'm in Riverside (or techically Moreno Valley) and I have an XR650R sumo. Actually, I'm planning on riding in Big Bear Saturday morning with some friends.

Once a month might be a bit much, but I do try to make it out as much as possible.

Let me know if you'd like to go sometime. :thumbup:

Edit: I didn't know Adams allowed bikes on the track...gotta check that out!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adams...

Cool, I live near downtown Riverside, so Mo Val is just up the road. Adams has the track open to Supermoto bikes all day wed. and other weekdays depending on availability, but always wed.

Team Rip It goes out there, Troy Lee etc.

This Sat. I have a buddies wedding to go to, but we can deff. get something together soon. I will post here the next time i am going to head for the hills. If you can do the same that'd be great.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Sounds like a plan!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I live in San Bernardino and work at Riverside Community Hospital..
Commute on my XR600 everyday.. 25 min by car, 12 min by bike :)

Anyways, we usually put together rides about every three weeks.. We've done Big Bear, Azusa/GMR and alot of us from this area are heading to Malibu this weekend for that ride..

We'll be sure to let you know the next time we set something up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts