SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone want to ride this weekend? looks like mac has a race maybe pats? looking to dust off the husky lets do this

·
Registered
19 Posts
were going to be swingin into the mack track but not racing, Not kart members YET. soon enough!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet I will call tomorrow to double check there open for practice. Just so everyone is on the same page pats on sat.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Wish I could, has to be saturday for me, I'm flying out to omaha sunday for work :rolleyes:
gues ill look for some mx action saturday.
So they are drifiting cars at pats? isnt it kinda small?

·
Registered
146 Posts
So is it pats, or mac that y'all are talking about visiting tomorrow? :headscrat

·
Registered
13 Posts
Had a great time yesterday and it was nice to meet everyone who was out there:D I'm really starting to like this Supermoto riding:D this coming weekend lets do it again! Sat or Sun!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Riding w/ you guys sure makes the drive up tolerable. Not so fun much when I'm out there jerking off by myself.

Agreed on riding this weekend, but there's races at mac. I hope everyone can make it including myself.

·
Registered
146 Posts
You'll have way more fun at the mac track. It's open practice on saturday. Race sunday. You'll get far more wheel time at mac, plus there will be more people to rally against for fun, and improving your skills.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts