SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas...a buddy of mine and I are trailering our sumo's to Bat Cave, NC iv never been riding up that way...if anyone can give some sweet spots to ride near there please let me know!!!!..we will start around 12pm and ride all day sunday and part of the day monday...anyone in the area or stopin by is welcome to come ride with us!! PM me if your interested!!!:rock:

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
Pretty much everywhere. I rode through there this summer and had a blast. Look at 9 heading north from Batcave then hang a right on Old Fort Road. According to google maps theres lots of squigglies and lots of squigglies typically = sumo fun :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks fellas! im gonna check with some of my buddies that have been up there as before as well..kinda stinks we are only stayin for 2 days but its still gonna be fun im sure...and muxherdlr...we will be riding until it starts to get dark on sunday and early monday morning if you happen to get off early sunday or work just happens to get canceled monday :lol:

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
thanks fellas! im gonna check with some of my buddies that have been up there as before as well..kinda stinks we are only stayin for 2 days but its still gonna be fun im sure...and muxherdlr...we will be riding until it starts to get dark on sunday and early monday morning if you happen to get off early sunday or work just happens to get canceled monday :lol:
Im off monday....If weather permits. I can show you some stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts