SuperMoto Junkie banner

11261 - 11277 of 11277 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
No kidding. Its dark by the time I get home after work and the gym. Maybe I will get to ride this weekend. Hard to find a waterfall, I will have to go to the Nat. Forrest, but with hunting season I would piss someone off and probably get shot.
There is a waterfall within .5 miles of my house but no fun in that.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ahhhh sweet! Yea the time change def sucks....... I hate when it changes every year and it's dark by 5:00.... ugghhhh. Doesn't affect me so much since I work 2nd shift, so I have the whole day before going in, but those on 1st shift def get shafted. Hopefully y'all are able to get out and ride some

I know I need to as well..... been slacking lately and now my bike is all apart getting some suspension maintenance. Gotta get back at it and hit 15k before the year is over!! hahah

·
Registered
85 Posts
This place is pretty dead...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been meaning to tag this one for a while. I had to chase down a carb gremlin and then decided to swap to a 44 rear sprocket. Aaaaaanyways...

Next up, let's see your bike being a useful vehicle with something strapped to the rack (or otherwise attached).

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Just realized the challenge was to be inside... Oh well.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Try again

I may have to try this again.....Last this site just did not work very well for me.....Seems to be better right now so I will try again.
Jack

11261 - 11277 of 11277 Posts