SuperMoto Junkie banner

11241 - 11260 of 11277 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Nice work! :thumbup: Ugghhh I've gotta get my sumo wheels swapped back on so I can get back in the game too... Been racing every week, lol
Dude we've gotta get a ride in one day soon, the weather is perfect got a sweet ride in with John last weekend, man some of those roads were twisty get those sumo wheels back on bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
Dam
Got it...but no beavers.
If this works. Lets see your bike with a statue. Granite, metal, doesnt matter.
Alt challenge is your bike with roadkill.
Does this count? I felt like a creep riding around the cemetery looking for a more legit statue...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
482 Posts
OK... Delay of game. :anim_peep:

Default back to previous winner.

Repeat the previous challenge.

Your bike with a statue. OR Roadkill.

Statue- can be anything concrete/metal/steel/wood; garden gnome to the Statue of Liberty to whatever... go find something.

·
Registered
129 Posts
WooHooooo!! We can get this rolling again :clap::clap: I have no idea what this is, but I kinda found it by mistake (looking for another monument that I couldn't find) and it caught my eye

Sorry for the night time pic..... Had the whole day off work and was gonna go riding around to find something, got a little side tracked and kinda ended up in another state, lol. 275 something miles later finally made it back to town. It was worth it though

Anyways.....if this works for everybody, for the next one...... Bike in front of or under a railroad trussel. Might be kinda hard for you city boys to find. Alt challenge is a set of abondoned railroad tracks.... Such as paved over crossing, old track bridge that obviously isnt used any more, dead end tracks, etc. And yea I have a thing got RR tracks, haha

·
Registered
482 Posts
Looks good to me. As said before just keep it going. I hope I can get the RR picture. I spotted a really cool old RR stop or something when I went for the Dam picture.

·
Registered
129 Posts
These should cover it. Next challenge your bike with a giant blowup Halloween decoration, not yours. Alternate in a pumpkin patch. It's Halloween so this shouldn't be hard.
Looks good to me! :D:thumbup:

I just went past a big inflatable holloween thing tonight on my way home from work..... people went all out with the whole front yard decorated! haha. I'll have to try and get back over there on the bike and during the day

·
Registered
110 Posts
I was sick all week and didn't get to ride. I'm a little too late, but I guess I'll post to show that I tried.

There's a pumpkin festival going on in my town. I drove by to check it out but it started to rain and I didn't want to get muddy. Maybe tomorrow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I was sick all week and didn't get to ride. I'm a little too late, but I guess I'll post to show that I tried.

There's a pumpkin festival going on in my town. I drove by to check it out but it started to rain and I didn't want to get muddy. Maybe tomorrow.
Ahhh man, it always sucks being sick! I hope you get to feelimg better :thumbup:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ahhh man, it always sucks being sick! I hope you get to feelimg better :thumbup:
Yeah man for real, I was gonna head out today and snap a pic of one, but it rained, all. Day. Longgg. I’ll totally go ride in the snow we are supposed to get tomorrow though

You getting any rain Jarred?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah man for real, I was gonna head out today and snap a pic of one, but it rained, all. Day. Longgg. I’ll totally go ride in the snow we are supposed to get tomorrow though

You getting any rain Jarred?

We got a little light rain while I was up riding at Brown today.... Nothing heavy, just sprinkles pretty much. I'm down here in Denver now, camping out (in an enclosed trailer, lol) for the NCHSA race tomorrow. Last one of the year..... I sure hope it's not a mudder, lol. So far no rain since I've been down here, but there calling for some later. Everything is moving NE though so it looks like it may just barely miss is here, or be very little. I hope none at all..... This place is like ice in the mud, haha

·
Registered
129 Posts
Alright well nobody else is getting it, sooooo...... didn't want to wait before everybody took them down, lol

So if that works, then for the next one...... this may be a little hard for some so I'll put an alt too. But how about, bike in front of a waterfall. Alt is bike in front of a fountain of some sort

11241 - 11260 of 11277 Posts