SuperMoto Junkie banner

11221 - 11240 of 11277 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Its all good

Its all good.....Just keep it going.......I will still go look...LOL.....It is just a little different being in the boonies as it is a long ways from.....Well anything...LOL
Jack

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dude I was just waiting for another challenge to come along lol so stoked it's back going again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hahaha hell yea me too!! :D:D Motivate me to put my sumo wheels back on, lol. I've literally been racing every single weekend for the past 2 months straight. Get home sunday and spend the next week recovering.... I usually don't even get my bike washed until tues or weds, much less swapping wheels, hahah. I guess this is where a separate dedicated sumo bike does come in handy. I really do need to get some more street time on the ol' girl though..... Gotta hit 15,000 miles before the year is over! haha. I've still got some PTO I need to burn up.... might take some days off during the week and head out your way, if you'd be down for cruising around and checking out the fall colors

·
Registered
50 Posts
Oh I'm definitely down for some fall color cruising! Just lemme know when you want to head out this way, I went and rode 215 today and man it was soo clean. There was only one dirt patch lol I can only hope my berg makes 15,000 ever 🤞🤞

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh I'm definitely down for some fall color cruising! Just lemme know when you want to head out this way, I went and rode 215 today and man it was soo clean. There was only one dirt patch lol I can only hope my berg makes 15,000 ever 🤞🤞

Drz checking in at 25k

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Got it, pumpkin pie spice bread from a local bakery, cheatday lol

I know it's a goofy pic but I'm just trying to get it going again. For the next challenge snap a pic of your sumo at a dam, bonus points if it's a beaver dam.

11221 - 11240 of 11277 Posts