SuperMoto Junkie banner

41 - 60 of 11277 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Pretty sure thats the easiest one so far... Id do it but my bike is packed away at the moment because i am pouring a concrete floor in my garage.

·
Registered
234 Posts
My wife won't let me do this particular one.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
man I just went by 2 of them on the way home tonight. I leave for the Dragon on monday so I will be out for a week or so.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I looked for one the other night when I was out but I couldn't remember exactly where it was. I don't really know if I would have called it a strip club anyway. More like a torture chamber.....

·
Registered
720 Posts
Really thought this one would have been done long ago. Does the outside have to be fancy?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wish I didn't live in BFE, we don't have a strip club with in 120 miles.

Thats all right I have a job interview in week back on the east coast, hopefully that pans out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
man you guys are horrible, i will get the pic on the way to work in the morning!! i will get a pic in front of Campo Alegre Adult Resort!! checkout its website!! its a resort/strip cub/whore house!!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
All the ones here in DC are either converted KFC drive thru's or apartments. There are no signs outside telling of the sinister activities that occur behicnd those four walls.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Nice idea for a thread for sure! No strip clubs near me as well, will have to wait for the next idea

41 - 60 of 11277 Posts